Roter Horizont (TC08)
- Regulärer Preis
- Regulärer Preis
- 21 Tage hochglänzender Halt, Anziehen wie Nagellack, Tragen wie Gel, Ausziehen in Minuten.
- Spiegelglanz-Finish. Keine Kerben, Chips oder Flecken.
- Trocknung unter UV- oder LED-Lampe erforderlich.
- Die Farbe ändert sich lebhaft, je nachdem wie kalt oder warm Ihre Hände werden, und bleibt so, bis sich die Temperatur ändert.
- Bitte beachten Sie: Aufgrund der Beleuchtung und der Bildschirmeinstellung kann die Farbe leicht vom Bild abweichen.
Machen Sie vor der Anwendung immer einen Hauttest mit den Tropfen und warten Sie einige Minuten, um nach Allergien zu suchen. Bei Rötungen sofort entfernen.
Hema-Free TPO-Free Hpma-Free
All our products are HEMA free, HPMA free, TPO free and optical brightener(also known as fluorescent brightener) free. This means we’ve excluded the most common allergens from all of our products, including our gel polish color, base and top coat, and builder base gel.
What are HEMA, HPMA, TPO and optical brightener?
HEMA is an abbreviation for 2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate. It’s a very small chemical that can be absorbed into the skin and bloodstream. In a study of 4,931 people during 2017, HEMA was the most common (meth)acrylate chemical to cause allergic sensitization. This result raised the concern of the British Association of Dermatologists and they published a paper in 2018 warning about the artificial nail products allergy epidemic.
HPMA is an abbreviation for 2-hydroxypropyl methacrylate. It’s the next most common (meth)acrylate chemical to cause allergic reactions in the same study.
TPO is an abbreviation for trimethylbenzoyl diphenylphosphine oxide. It’s considered a moderate skin sensitizer, according to the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, one of the independent scientific committees of the European Commission.
Optical brightener is often used to enhance the appearance of the polish colour, and it is suspected to cause allergic reactions when in contact with skin.
What problems can these substances cause in the body?
In 2018, the British Association of Dermatologists issued a warning that (meth)acrylate chemicals such as HEMA and HPMA in acrylic nails, gel nails and gel polish nails are causing a contact allergy epidemic. In a study of 4,931 people in the UK and Ireland, 1.5% of these people were tested positive for allergy to HEMA and 1% were tested positive to HPMA. The study also found that this allergy is predominantly found in women, who made up 93% of those affected.
Allergic reactions to these chemicals may involve loosening of the nails or a severe red, itchy rash, not just on the fingertips, but potentially anywhere on the body that has come into contact with the nails, including the eyelids, face, neck and genital region. Very rarely, symptoms such as breathing problems can occur.
Considering that inappropriate application may cause increased risk of allergic reactions, the European Commission requires that warnings reading “For professional use only” and “Can cause an allergic reaction” appear on the packaging of nail products containing HEMA.
According to a paper published by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety in 2014, TPO is safe when used as a nail modelling product at a concentration of at maximum 5.0%. However, the committee holds an opinion that TPO is considered a moderate skin sensitizer. Apparently the safety of TPO is conditional, using TPO-free products will protect you from the potential risks caused by TPO.
Optical brighteners can potentially cause skin irritations. More research is needed to fully understand the long-term effects of exposure to these chemicals. Needless to say, using products without optical brighteners will keep you away from the potential risks.
Based on these facts, it’s clear that HEMA free, HPMA free, TPO free and optical brightener free gel nail products are much healthier choices compared to traditional products. However, please be aware that gel polish may contain other allergens that can cause allergic reactions. Due to individual differences, different people might be allergic to different substances at different levels. Therefore, it is recommended that you undergo a patch test with your dermatologist to identify your specific allergens.
1. Kann ALLERGISCHE REAKTIONEN verursachen. Bitte führen Sie vor jeder Maniküre einen HAUTTEST durch. Stellen Sie die Anwendung sofort ein, wenn Sie sich unwohl fühlen.
2. Bitte tragen Sie KEINEN Nagellack auf beschädigte oder infizierte Nägel auf.
3. Bitte überfeilen Sie die Nagelplatten NICHT und kratzen Sie alten Lack NICHT mit einem scharfen Werkzeug ab!
4. Um Nagelhaut/Nägel zu schützen, tragen Sie bitte nach Abschluss der Maniküre Nagelhautöl auf den Nagel auf. Es wird empfohlen, das Nagelhautöl häufig zum Massieren der Nageloberfläche zu verwenden.
WIE ZU ENTFERNEN
1. Feilen Sie die Deckschicht vorsichtig ab.
2. Wattepad mit Aceton tränken, dann fest mit Alufolie um jeden Nagel wickeln und etwa 10–15 Minuten einwirken lassen.
3. Verwenden Sie ein Orangenstäbchen oder einen Nagelhautschieber, um das aufgeweichte Gel vorsichtig zu entfernen.
4. Reinigen und waschen Sie die Nägel und tragen Sie dann die Nagelhaut auf den Nagel (Haut) auf und massieren Sie sie ein wenig, um die Gesundheit der Nägel zu verbessern.
Achtung: Feilen Sie die Nagelplatte NICHT zu stark ab und kratzen Sie den Nagellack NICHT mit einem scharfen Werkzeug ab. Tränken Sie Gelnägel NICHT mit Aceton.
Versand & Rückgabe
North America:United States: 3-7 working days. (Free shipping)UK: 3-7 working days. (Free shipping)
DE: 3-7 working days. (Free shipping)
AU: 3-7 working days. (Free shipping)
ES: 3-15 working days. (Shipping from Czech warehouse)
FR: 3-15 working days. (Shipping from Czech warehouse)
IT: 3-15 working days. (Shipping from Czech warehouse)
NL: 3-15 working days. (Shipping from Czech warehouse)
SE: 3-15 working days. (Shipping from Czech warehouse)
Canada: 3-7 working days.
All Other EU Countries: 3-15 working days.
Overseas islands and the rest of the world: Not available.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Customer service comes first, we will always try our best to meet the demands of all customers. Whenever you are unhappy with it, just please kindly contact us, we are willing to help you to resolve it as soon as possible.
Here are the situations that you may meet：
Item not received:
a. Delivery on the way:
1. Parcel seized by customs: It is the buyer’s duty to do customs clearance. So, you should contact the customs office to take your parcel once it has been seized. Please feel free to contact us If you need any documents to clear customs(such as an invoice).
2. Status of shipment stagnated for a long time: If the status of the parcel stagnated for a long time, we advise you to contact your local shipping agent to check it for you, at the same time, we will ask our shipping agent to figure out what happened to your parcel. You can keep in touch with us until the parcel is delivered successfully.
b. Unsuccessful delivery:
1. If the parcel is delivered unsuccessfully because of the wrong address offered by the buyer. We are not responsible for any loss caused.
2. If the parcel is sent to the wrong address or lost by the shipping company, we can resend the parcel to you or offer you a refund.
7 days exchange or refund：
You are encouraged to open the parcel to check the item once it is delivered to your house. You should contact us within 7 days if you are not satisfied with the item. Return/refund for no reason. If you want to return an item without any quality problem for exchange or refund within 7 days once it is received, please send an email to this email address with your order number entitled: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will offer you the return address. But you are supposed to pay for the shipping.
Return/refund for quality problem please send us an email with your order number entitled if the item you received has any quality problem. such as wrong color, wrong size, wrong style, and so on. It will be more persuasive if you attach a picture of the packing box containing the shipping information and a picture of the item you received in the email. We will look into the case once we receive your email, then offer you some solutions.
1. If you want to return it within 7 days, Please keep the item in its original packaging condition. Thank you.
2. We will add notes to your order before the package is returned, so please do not return the parcel before contacting us. Do pay attention you are supposed to pay the shipping fee.
3. Please write down your order number and other important information then send them back together. If you have any problem understanding our return/refund policy, you can contact us by email, here is the email address:email@example.com
Order Cancelling: We can cancel the order for you if you contact us in time after your purchase. But orders can't be canceled once the parcel is shipped out. Please note that if choosing PayPal checking out, it needs 5-7 days for PayPal to complete the settlement. All rights to interpret are reserved by www.aimeili.us
1. Bevor Sie die Flasche öffnen, schütteln Sie bitte die Flasche, damit das Gel seine Einheitlichkeit behält.
2. Polieren Sie die Oberfläche Ihrer Nägel vorsichtig ab und versiegeln Sie die freie Kante (malen Sie jede Schicht auf die Kante Ihres Nagels), damit Ihre Maniküre länger hält.
3. Beim Auftragen muss das Gel dünn sein. Dünner – stärker.
4. Verwenden Sie das gleiche Markengel für das beste Ergebnis, kann mit anderen Marken verwendet werden, wird aber nicht empfohlen.
5. Es ist normal, dass Gelpolitur klebrig bleibt, bis Sie sie mit Reiniger abwischen. Sie können den Reiniger/Alkohol nach dem Aushärten jeder Schicht verwenden, dann klebt er nicht mehr und verleiht Ihnen eine glattere Oberfläche.
6. Wenn sich die Politur nicht leicht ablösen lässt, weichen Sie weiter ein, bis dies der Fall ist. Sie sollten die Politur nicht abmeißeln müssen!
7. Nach Gebrauch dicht halten.
My polish came quick as promised and I must say I just got my nails done 6-2-17 and I love it my nail tech was way to happy to do my nails and said he will be purchasing from this vendor for more colors
Sono la classica cliente che non lascia recensioni per pigrizia 😅 questa volta ne ho ricavato una soddisfazione personale e voglio condividere con voi la mia opinione. A distanza di una settimana ecco a voi il risultato ! È di una consistenza giusta né troppo denso né troppo liquido , io ho applicato tre passate sottili che comunque dopo aver polimerizzato lascia un effetto gel gonfiandosi come avviene di norma. Ho applicato questo smalto su un kit meanail! Quindi ho utilizzato primer meanail,base meanail e top coat meanail. Non esagerate con la quantità di smalto meglio fare uno strato sottile alla volta , e fate attenzione alle cuticole e la pelle intorno all'unghia. È stata la mia prima applicazione su me stessa perché non mi va di spendere ogni mese soldi. E sono sicura che supererò abbondandemente questa settimana ! Cambia realmente colore : al caldo è rosa lattiginoso ed al freddo è rosso Ferrari.
Le foto sono il risultato di una settimana dall'applicazione 😍
Immagini presenti nella