Base and No Wipe Top - 2 X 15ML
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- AIMEILI No Wipe Top Coat and Base Coat: Long lasting for 21+ days with shine. No wipe top coat avoid nicks, chips or smudges.
- Hema-Free Nail Polish: Natural Resin, Toxin Free, and Hema-Free Ingredient makes the nail gel polish safe to apply and less harm to nails.
- Gloss shine and Long-Lasting: Soak off BASE COAT TOP COAT Gel Nail Polish need to be cured under nail lamp. Also, you could use nail prep dehydrator for long-time wearing. Average curing time suggested 30-120 secs. With proper application, you could enjoy 21 days manicure.
- Easy to use & Ideal Gift: With improved consistency of gel nail polish, the NO WIPE TOP COAT and BASE COAT set are smooth and easy to apply. The gel nail polish kit is a ideal gift for Anniversary, Christmas, Birthday, Holiday, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day.
- DIY Nail Art: Enjoy your manicure nail art time with family, friends at home.
Always do a skin test with the drops before using and wait a few minutes to check for any allergies. Remove immediately if redness occurs.
THING TO NOTE
1. May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please take SKIN TEST every time before doing manicure. Discontinue using immediately once feeling uncomfortable.
2. Please DO NOT apply gel polish to nails that damaged or infected.
3. Please DO NOT over file down the nail plates or scrap off old polish with a sharp tool!
4. To protect cuticle/nails, please apply cuticle oil to nail after finishing manicure. Frequently use the cuticle oil to massage nail surface would be recommended.
HOW TO REMOVE
1. File off the top coat gently.
2. Soak cotton pad with acetone, then wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, and leave it for around 10-15 mins.
3. Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel gently.
4. Clean and wash nails and then apply nail cuticle to nail (skin), massage a bit to improve nails health.
Beware: DO NOT over file down the nail plate or scrap off polish with a sharp tool. DO NOT barely soak gel nails with acetone.
Shipping & Returns
to COVID-19, we may delay in packing and shipping the parcels for 3-5
days than usual, and the estimated delivery time will also be delayed
due to the local post services. Thank you for your understanding. ( All
price excludes tax. )
United States: 3-5 working days. (Free shipping)
Canada: Not available.
Australia: 15-20 working days. (Free shipping)
UK: 3-5 working days. (UK warehouse) (Free shipping)
DE: 3-5 working days. (Czech warehouse) (Free shipping)
ES: 10-15 working days. (Shipping from Czech warehouse) (Free shipping)
FR: 10-15 working days. (Shipping from Czech warehouse) (Free shipping)
IT: 10-15 working days. (Shipping from Czech warehouse) (Free shipping)
Poland: 4-6 days. (Shipping from Amazon warehouse) (Free shipping)
Sweden: 4-6 days. (Shipping from Amazon warehouse) (Free shipping)
All Other EU Countries: Not available.
Overseas islands and the rest of the world: Not available.
may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a
full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a
result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item,
should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your
package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a
refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us
to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the
time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5
business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund
request (5 to 10 business days).
you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number
and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond
quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order detail
page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all
weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Customer service comes first, we will always try our best to meet the demands of all customers. Whenever you are unhappy with it, just please kindly contact us, we are willing to help you to resolve it as soon as possible.
Here are the situations that you may meet：
Item not received:
a. Delivery on the way:
1.Parcel seized by customs:
It is buyer’s duty to do customs clearance. So, you should contact the customs office to take your parcel once it has been seized. Please feel free to contact us If you need any documents to clear customs(such as invoice).
2.Status of shipment stagnated for a long time:
If status of the parcel stagnated for a long time, we advise you to contact your local shipping agent to check it for you, at the same time, we will ask our shipping agent to figure out what happened to your parcel. You can keep in touch with us until the parcel is delivered successfully.
b. Unsuccessful delivery:
1.If the parcel is delivered unsuccessfully because of wrong address offered by buyer. We are not responsible for any loss caused.
2.If the parcel is sent to a wrong address or lost by the shipping company, we can resend the parcel to you or offer you a refund.
Item not as described:
You are encouraged to open the parcel to check the item once it is delivered to your house. You should contact us within 7 days if you are not satisfied with the item.
Return/refund for no reasons
If you want to return an item without any quality problem for exchange or refund within 7 days once it is received, please send an email to this email address with your order number entitled: email@example.com
We will offer you the return address. But you are supposed to pay the shipping.
Return/refund for quality problem
Please send us an email with your order number entitled if the item you received has any quality problem. such as: wrong color, wrong size, wrong style, and so on. It will be more persuasive if you attach a picture of the packing box containing the shipping information and a picture of the item you received in the email.
We will look into the case once we receive your email, then offer you some solutions.
1.If you want to return it within 7 days, Please keep the item in original packaging condition. Thank you.
2.We will add notes to your order before package being returned, so please do not return the parcel before contacting us. Do pay attention you are supposed to pay the shipping fee.
3. Please write down your order number and other important information then send them back together.
If you have any problem in understanding our return/refund policy, you can contact us by email, here is the email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
We can cancel the order for you if you contact us in time after your purchase. But orders can't be canceled once the parcel is shipped out. Please note that if choosing PayPal checking out, it needs 5-7 days for PayPal to complete the settlement.
All rights to interpret are reserved by www.aimeili.us
1. Before you open the bottle, please shake the bottle to let the gel keep uniformity.
2. Gently buff off the surface of your nails, and seal the free edge (paint each layer on the edge of your nail), these will help your manicure last longer.
3. When you apply the gel must be thin. Thinner - stronger.
4. Use the same brand gel for the best result, can be use with other brands but not recommended.
5. It is normal for gel polish to remain sticky until you wipe it off with cleaner. You can use the cleanser/alcohol after curing each coat and then it won't be sticky and will give you a smoother surface.
6. If the polish doesn’t push off easily, continue soaking until it does. You should not have to chisel the polish off!
7. Keep tight after use.
A. Does gel polish damage or weaken your nails?
If you properly apply and remove, gel polish should not weaken your nails. It provides extra strength and prevents your nails from ripping and breaking, allowing them to grow longer and stronger.
B. Why is my gel polish lifting/peeling?
Premature lifting or peeling is often caused by poor nail preparation, it’s one of the biggest reasons why gel polish chips or peels. Some nail polish lovers may believe that it’s all about the polish, when in fact preparation plays just as big a part in how long a manicure lasts. Before applying gel polish ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free!
Other possible causes are either it did not fully cure – not keeping your fingers under the lamp long enough or they have a weak UV / LED lamp so it needs to cure longer. Or if there’s gel on the skin or cuticle, and isn’t cleaned off prior to curing, the gel will lift at that point. Too-thick coats can also cause peeling.
The brand of base coat could also be the culprit. Do some experimentation to find the brand that works best for you as they don’t all wear the same on everyone.
C. How do you work with gel polishes that are thick?
Some of the highly pigmented / glitter gel polishes are thicker, especially in cold weather, with these polishes you need to apply very thin coats. Try warming your polish before using it by placing the bottle in warm water before using it. You can also add a few drops of gel polish thinner to make the consistency a little thinner and easier to apply. The key is practice, practice makes everything perfect, once you get used to the consistency, it’s not different to get an even coat and will come out well.
D. Can I mix and match gel polish brands?
Yes, you can use a different brand base and top coat with another brand of color but not recommended. Use the same brand gel for the best result.
E. Will gel polish work without curing under a UV or LED light?
No, it won’t. A UV or LED light is required. Without it the gel polish will never dry.
F. Do you need a regular gel base coat before the builder base
How to apply nail polish step by step ?
Trim and file the nails to the desired length and shape. Clean the nails with alcohol pad or nail polish remover. It’s important to ensure your nails are completely clean and oil-free!
2. Apply Base Coat
Apply a thin base coat, and cure under UV lamp for 1 minute, LED light for 30 seconds. Apply to the middle of the nail first and then to both side.
3. Apply Color Coat
Apply a thin color coat and insert hand into LED light for 30-60 seconds or into UV lamp for 2 minutes. Apply a second color coat and insert hand into LED light for 30-60 seconds or into UV lamp for 2 minutes. Apply a third color coat if necessary.
4. Apply Top Coat
Apply a thin top coat and insert hand into LED light for 30-60 seconds or into UV lamp for 2 minutes. Wipe off sticky layer with nail cleanser or sterile alcohol wipes. Complete your manicure with a shiny finish.
File the surface of the nails using a coarse nail file. This helps break through the top coat to allow the remover to penetrate the layers of polish below. Soak a cotton ball with remover and place it on your fingernails, or use ready-to-use removal wraps. Wrap it tightly around your nails with a foil and leave for around 15 minutes, then use an orange stick or cuticle pusher to push it off. Use your buffing block to smooth the surface of each nail and remove any remaining little bits of polish. Wash and moisturize your hands and nails.