Set Of 6pcs - Kit Set 21
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 21 days high-gloss wear , On like polish, Wears like Gel, Off in minutes
- Mirror shine finish. No Nicks, Chips or Smudges
- Requires drying under U V or LED Lamp (Cure times vary per lighting system)
- Please note: Due to the lighting and screen setting, color may vary slightly from the picture.
- Note: The gel nail polish is thick. Before applying please shake the bottle a bit or warm it up with warm water for better consistency.
Always do a skin test with the drops before using and wait a few minutes to check for any allergies. Remove immediately if redness occurs.
Hema-Free TPO-Free Hpma-Free
All our products are HEMA free, HPMA free, TPO free and optical brightener(also known as fluorescent brightener) free. This means we’ve excluded the most common allergens from all of our products, including our gel polish color, base and top coat, and builder base gel.
What are HEMA, HPMA, TPO and optical brightener?
HEMA is an abbreviation for 2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate. It’s a very small chemical that can be absorbed into the skin and bloodstream. In a study of 4,931 people during 2017, HEMA was the most common (meth)acrylate chemical to cause allergic sensitization. This result raised the concern of the British Association of Dermatologists and they published a paper in 2018 warning about the artificial nail products allergy epidemic.
HPMA is an abbreviation for 2-hydroxypropyl methacrylate. It’s the next most common (meth)acrylate chemical to cause allergic reactions in the same study.
TPO is an abbreviation for trimethylbenzoyl diphenylphosphine oxide. It’s considered a moderate skin sensitizer, according to the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, one of the independent scientific committees of the European Commission.
Optical brightener is often used to enhance the appearance of the polish colour, and it is suspected to cause allergic reactions when in contact with skin.
What problems can these substances cause in the body?
In 2018, the British Association of Dermatologists issued a warning that (meth)acrylate chemicals such as HEMA and HPMA in acrylic nails, gel nails and gel polish nails are causing a contact allergy epidemic. In a study of 4,931 people in the UK and Ireland, 1.5% of these people were tested positive for allergy to HEMA and 1% were tested positive to HPMA. The study also found that this allergy is predominantly found in women, who made up 93% of those affected.
Allergic reactions to these chemicals may involve loosening of the nails or a severe red, itchy rash, not just on the fingertips, but potentially anywhere on the body that has come into contact with the nails, including the eyelids, face, neck and genital region. Very rarely, symptoms such as breathing problems can occur.
Considering that inappropriate application may cause increased risk of allergic reactions, the European Commission requires that warnings reading “For professional use only” and “Can cause an allergic reaction” appear on the packaging of nail products containing HEMA.
According to a paper published by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety in 2014, TPO is safe when used as a nail modelling product at a concentration of at maximum 5.0%. However, the committee holds an opinion that TPO is considered a moderate skin sensitizer. Apparently the safety of TPO is conditional, using TPO-free products will protect you from the potential risks caused by TPO.
Optical brighteners can potentially cause skin irritations. More research is needed to fully understand the long-term effects of exposure to these chemicals. Needless to say, using products without optical brighteners will keep you away from the potential risks.
Based on these facts, it’s clear that HEMA free, HPMA free, TPO free and optical brightener free gel nail products are much healthier choices compared to traditional products. However, please be aware that gel polish may contain other allergens that can cause allergic reactions. Due to individual differences, different people might be allergic to different substances at different levels. Therefore, it is recommended that you undergo a patch test with your dermatologist to identify your specific allergens.
THING TO NOTE
1. May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please take SKIN TEST every time before doing manicure. Discontinue using immediately once feeling uncomfortable.
2. Please DO NOT apply gel polish to nails that damaged or infected.
3. Please DO NOT over file down the nail plates or scrap off old polish with a sharp tool!
4. To protect cuticle/nails, please apply cuticle oil to nail after finishing manicure. Frequently use the cuticle oil to massage nail surface would be recommended.
HOW TO REMOVE
1. File off the top coat gently.
2. Soak cotton pad with acetone, then wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, and leave it for around 10-15 mins.
3. Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel gently.
4. Clean and wash nails and then apply nail cuticle to nail (skin), massage a bit to improve nails health.
Beware: DO NOT over file down the nail plate or scrap off polish with a sharp tool. DO NOT barely soak gel nails with acetone.
Shipping & Returns
North America:United States: 3-7 working days. (Free shipping)
Canada: 3-7 working days. (Free shipping).
UK: 3-7 working days. (Free shipping)
DE: 3-7 working days. (Free shipping)
ES: 3-15 working days. (Shipping from Czech warehouse)
FR: 3-15 working days. (Shipping from Czech warehouse)
IT: 3-15 working days. (Shipping from Czech warehouse)
NL: 3-15 working days. (Shipping from Czech warehouse)
SE: 3-15 working days. (Shipping from Czech warehouse)
All Other EU Countries: 3-15 working days. (Shipping from Czech warehouse)
Overseas islands and the rest of the world: Not available.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Customer service comes first, we will always try our best to meet the demands of all customers. Whenever you are unhappy with it, just please kindly contact us, we are willing to help you to resolve it as soon as possible.
Here are the situations that you may meet：
Item not received:
a. Delivery on the way:
1. Parcel seized by customs: It is the buyer’s duty to do customs clearance. So, you should contact the customs office to take your parcel once it has been seized. Please feel free to contact us If you need any documents to clear customs(such as an invoice).
2. Status of shipment stagnated for a long time: If the status of the parcel stagnated for a long time, we advise you to contact your local shipping agent to check it for you, at the same time, we will ask our shipping agent to figure out what happened to your parcel. You can keep in touch with us until the parcel is delivered successfully.
b. Unsuccessful delivery:
1. If the parcel is delivered unsuccessfully because of the wrong address offered by the buyer. We are not responsible for any loss caused.
2. If the parcel is sent to the wrong address or lost by the shipping company, we can resend the parcel to you or offer you a refund.
7 days exchange or refund：
You are encouraged to open the parcel to check the item once it is delivered to your house. You should contact us within 7 days if you are not satisfied with the item. Return/refund for no reason. If you want to return an item without any quality problem for exchange or refund within 7 days once it is received, please send an email to this email address with your order number entitled: email@example.com
We will offer you the return address. But you are supposed to pay for the shipping.
Return/refund for quality problem please send us an email with your order number entitled if the item you received has any quality problem. such as wrong color, wrong size, wrong style, and so on. It will be more persuasive if you attach a picture of the packing box containing the shipping information and a picture of the item you received in the email. We will look into the case once we receive your email, then offer you some solutions.
1. If you want to return it within 7 days, Please keep the item in its original packaging condition. Thank you.
2. We will add notes to your order before the package is returned, so please do not return the parcel before contacting us. Do pay attention you are supposed to pay the shipping fee.
3. Please write down your order number and other important information then send them back together. If you have any problem understanding our return/refund policy, you can contact us by email, here is the email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Cancelling: We can cancel the order for you if you contact us in time after your purchase. But orders can't be canceled once the parcel is shipped out. Please note that if choosing PayPal checking out, it needs 5-7 days for PayPal to complete the settlement. All rights to interpret are reserved by www.aimeili.us
1. Before you open the bottle, please shake the bottle to let the gel keep uniformity.
2. Gently buff off the surface of your nails, and seal the free edge (paint each layer on the edge of your nail), these will help your manicure last longer.
3. When you apply the gel must be thin. Thinner - stronger.
4. Use the same brand gel for the best result, can be use with other brands but not recommended.
5. It is normal for gel polish to remain sticky until you wipe it off with cleaner. You can use the cleanser/alcohol after curing each coat and then it won't be sticky and will give you a smoother surface.
6. If the polish doesn’t push off easily, continue soaking until it does. You should not have to chisel the polish off!
7. Keep tight after use.
I bought Kit set 21.
First time trying gel polish and I was not disappointed! I have weak brittle nails that break easily so besides daily cuticle oils, I wanted to find something that would allow me to get some growth. These gel polishes are working wonders. I'll still crack/break a nail with the gel if I hit it hard on a counter but it really does make them sturdier and stronger over-all.
I am using these with the Aimeili base and no wipe top coat. I am using the Lumcrissy UV lamp to cure.
Forgot to get a photo of red 010 before I applied the single layer of red sparkle 017 but it is a very nice deep red. I do not recommend the glitter colors to be used alone, it took 4 coats of 017 to get a decent color (and it reminded me of those clear jelly shoes from the 80s). However over the red it was very nice in a single coat. Would probably look great over the black as well. I don't like orange or gold so I used a single coat of gold 016 as an accent over the reddish orange 064 with some nail vinyls to get a straight line.
Also included are photos of the bottle next to more standard nail polish bottles to show that they are smaller. However since you don't need as much polish to get the job done, I feel they will last just as long.
Capping the free edge and avoiding flooding my cuticles I can easily get 2 weeks wear with minimal chipping. Normal nail polish chips on me in the first 2-3 days. I type all day on the computer and use my hands a lot, I do wear plastic gloves when doing the dishes. These gel polishes are nice and long lasting and a great bargain! I can't wait to buy more colors.
I love the colors and they last just as long, if not longer than when I get them done at the salon. I love this brand and their color changing gel polish as well. It’s all I have used for years.
This was my first time trying this specific brand & I’m very pleased with the outcome. Very comparable to salon service compared to other brands I have used! The polish turned out smooth and shiny just like the pictures & description. My daughter loved her nails as well! I will definitely be buying more colors.
You're here searching for gel polishes, so let me save you some trouble: Aimelie's gel polishes are by far the best you'll find on Amazon. That's saying a lot - I'm a DIY nail enthusiast, and I've spent roughly 1.5 kidneys experimenting with various brands (I own hundreds of polishes at this point, bleh). To be fair, the vast majority of the gel polishes I've tried here have been decent, I can't complain. That said, Aimelie gel polishes were instantly, noticeably superior. How? Glad you asked:* Opacity: You'll probably only need one coat. Wild, right? This is where Aimelie is exceptional. I typically need three coats when I'm using similarly priced polishes purchased on Amazon. Aimelie saves time and money in this regard. Take a peek at the attached color wheel. Only the two glitter polishes feature double coats - the rest are a single coat of polish. Whoa, indeed.*Smoothness: These polishes are remarkably smooth, not at all streaky. This is a big part of why you'll generally need just one coat. Even if you take an eternity to paint the nail (like me), your brush strokes will be incognito. It all just blends together with little effort.*Lasting vibrancy: The rich color you paint won't change, fade, or dull. These colors last with high shine. Obviously, you need to apply a top coat for lasting color - but here's an anecdote. Life redirected me shortly after painting my toes with the 017 red glittery polish, sans top coat. I didn't play with it for over a week - a week later, the polish was still beautiful, even with no topcoat.Potential considerations:* Consistency: Aimelie polishes are a tad on the "runny" side. A small dab gives substantial product. You'll probably adjust to this quickly, but considering the opacity of the product, it's worth avoiding extra waste. Just FYI!I wish I had stumbled upon Aimelie polishes sooner - I wish I had a massive stock of their products because nothing else I own comes close!